3,139 people are here viewing courses right now!
Over the last 30 days our courses have been viewed 54,621 times.


Your online help center

Search by keywords or phase
Information about my course provided by Find My Study is not correct, how can I fix it?
Find My Study recieves course information from NZQA and TEC. If the course information we are displaying is incorrect or outdated, please contact the New Zealand Qualification Authority or Tertiary Education Commision to update your information. Find My Study cannot update this information for you as we are only displaying what has been provided to us by government agencies. FMS provides the functionality to flag the incorrect information. We provide feedback on information accuracy to our partners on a regular basis.For information on how to update your records with NZQA, please contact NZQA directly : http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/about-us/contact-us/. For information on how to update your records with TEC, please contact TEC directly : http://www.tec.govt.nz/Site-information/Contact-Us/

Submit my own enquiry to FMS